Adventure Hooks

Monday, November 07, 2005

Room Service

So Saturday night was fun. There was much... um...

Okay, the module wasn't the best, but I always come for the skullduggery (meaning the hangingoutitude). I leveled up my character, which is a rare occurrence these days, and am happily on track to a prestige class. Woo!

Not much else to say. Just nudging the blog. There is another game this coming weekend, as I recall. Details will be posted, I'm sure. Oh wait... they already have been posted.

And now, a brief moment of silence in memory of Bobo.

3 Comments:

  • "Here There Be Dragons" at APL 4 on Saturday, November 12, 2pm, at the Tjarks house. Players that I know about are Louis, Duc, Nicole, Kalen, and Tony -- and I have to check on Duc because he also signed up for the same module at the CIRCA gameday in Decatur (so Matt may be judging him there instead).

    By Blogger TT, at 7/11/05 12:31  

  • That's Living Greyhawk, by the way.

    By Blogger TT, at 7/11/05 12:34  

  • Also, Louis had posted on the StuffedCOWS judges database that he may not be up for any zeroes this week, depending on if he gets over his cold or not, so you may want to check with him later this week.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/11/05 20:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home