Adventure Hooks

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Quotes - in one place

Gratuitously collecting all the resurrected quotes from the other thread into one spot. Please add any others you can remember. It's like doing a "Speak with dead" with a deleted file!

  • Doug: I didn't order any room service!

  • Kalen: Don't worry, Ka'sala, we'll hurt you, I mean, help you!

  • Amber#2: I prozaced the raven!

  • Kalen: Is it a sea or a lake?
    Matt: It's an item!!

  • Doug: Silence is golden. Letting them speak is even more gold!

  • Matt: I said, "shimmering", I meant, "shivering"

  • Bill: Maybe I won't SUCK! (rolls a one) But I do.

  • Tim: You see a carpet of snow skirting the mountain.
    Doug: I take the carpet and the skirt!

  • Doug: It's like a McDonald's... for the undead!!!

  • Here's the plan, we jump the lich after Doug finishes having sex with it.

  • Rob: She has very full breasts for a decaying corpse

4 Comments:

  • I don't know how to edit this, so I'll comment and you can figure it out.

    I can remeber who said it, but:
    "Here's the plan, we jump the lich after Doug finishes have sex with it."

    By Blogger Rob, at 9/11/05 10:38  

  • Rob
    "She has very full breasts for a decaying corpse"

    By Blogger Rob, at 9/11/05 21:03  

  • actually it was either Kathy or Kalen who prozaced the raven...

    By Blogger Amber #2, at 12/11/05 17:27  

  • This isn't an Adventure Hooks quote, but...

    *points in a random direction* "East!"

    By Blogger Amber #2, at 12/11/05 17:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home