Adventure Hooks

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Official AH True Dungeon Sign-Up

So let's get together our run for True Dungeon! Sign in here with your preferred character class. And people who actually want to schedule events, what times are good for you for running? I'd like to try to do the Harry Potter LARP this year which I believe is Friday afternoonish, and the Bard Contest is Friday at 7:00, so otherwise I'll schedule events around the run. Even if other people really want to do it during the LARP. :)

Kathy--cleric
Kalen -- druid
Ryan -- fighter
Cody -- bard
Mom -- whatever
Dad -- wizard
Tony -- rogue?
Rob -- ???

Our slot is Saturday at 1:36 pm. I think we've got the group set now, assuming everyone is still in!

(Updated by Kalen, 8/1)

8 Comments:

  • Mom's planning on coming again this year, but I won't be there until Friday evening sometime. So I put in a bid for doing the run anytime on Saturday.

    By Blogger Nurse Penguinladi, at 12/4/08 18:28  

  • P.S. I don't care what I play. Put me where I'll do the least damage.

    By Blogger Nurse Penguinladi, at 14/4/08 17:45  

  • I was thinking Saturday morning (the earlier the better) would be a good time to aim for. Saturday's going to be a tough time to get, but I think the morning slots go slower than the ones later in the day.

    By Blogger Kalen, at 14/4/08 20:35  

  • Oh, I'd like to play the druid, and Cody will be the bard. He's good for Saturday, too.

    By Blogger Kalen, at 15/4/08 10:58  

  • Fighter for me. As far as time I can play any time at all, but Saturday is probably best as I'll be trying to avoid spending time in the dealer hall that day.

    By Blogger emperorryno, at 16/4/08 09:49  

  • Saturday is good, and I'll play any character.

    By Blogger TT, at 19/4/08 20:02  

  • Hey, not sure if you have slots left, but if so I would like to play.

    By Blogger Rob, at 27/7/08 18:49  

  • You write very well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/11/08 22:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home