Adventure Hooks

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I posted about this on my blog, but I am not sure who checks it anymore, as I haven't been posting lately. That is likely to change though.

From 'Meows and Bows': At 12:30 pm yesterday, Amber and I got married. It was a small ceremony, just the parents and siblings, which is why we waited to tell y'all. I wish we could have had you all there, but we had a tiny budget, under $400. I hope y'all understand. We are planning a larger ceremony, but it will be at least two years in the future. But Amber is getting closer and closer to an official position with Humana. For those who hadn't heard, she has been Temping with them for 3 months. So we had to hurry the marriage so when she got a full position there I would be covered under her insurance

2 Comments:

  • Wow - congrats to the both of you!

    Yeah, I'd missed this on your blog, but this one has an RSS feed so it shows up on my Google Reader!

    By Blogger TT, at 13/7/08 20:45  

  • Congratulations! I wish you both the best. You've been through a lot together and it can only get better. So good to hear from you.

    By Blogger Nurse Penguinladi, at 15/7/08 17:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home