Adventure Hooks

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

FAIR WARNING! Stuffed COWS

OK, I'm going to put that out so that the local, or semi-local, contingent makes sure to deal with this. Stuffed COWS is the weekend after Thanksgiving - Friday through Sunday. That's November 25 through 27.

PREREGISTRATION ENDS on November 17 - That's this Thursday.

SO, those of you planning to go should pre-register by sending email to Brad, SOON.

Pre-registration information is on the COWS Yahoo! group. The pre-registration form is HERE!

I'm only pre-registering to play one thing - Spray of Blood in slot 5. That's APL 6 only, and I'm hoping you'll join me if you have a character that's level 4 through 8 (or one that should be be that time in the con).

I'm making myself available to judge all the other slots. If I'm released (and I probably will be in several of those slots), then I'll play what's available to play, with preference probably going to Legends of the Shining Jewel.

7 Comments:

  • Can you neglect to preregister and still show up and play crap? Or do I have to preregister? Cause I'm lazy like that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/11/05 17:37  

  • I've pre-registered for Spray of Blood. However, I'm still desperately trying to put together a table of Dwarven Dawn. Who among us (besides me) still needs to play this and will either be at Stuffed COWS or will be in the home-like area between now and the end of the year?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/11/05 17:40  

  • Kathy - You can just show up to play, but pre-registering is cheaper and gives Brad an idea of where he'll need judges. Though I got the idea that enough judges are going to be available.

    By Blogger TT, at 16/11/05 08:30  

  • Oh, and if there aren't enough judges for a mod, pre-registered players get first preference. Though I don't know if that's a big issue, as I said.

    So ... "cheaper" is the answer.

    By Blogger TT, at 16/11/05 08:31  

  • I pre-reged for Spray of Blood with you and left myself open to judge the rest of the time.

    By Blogger Matt, at 16/11/05 10:07  

  • I've decided not to go to stuffed COWS. There isn't enough that interests me for even one day, so I'd rather just save my money.

    By Blogger emperorryno, at 16/11/05 13:50  

  • Well, I'm apparently not going either because they apparently don't care to make the information generally available and I'm not joining the stupid Yahoo group. Plus I don't really have money to play games when I don't actually care that much about Greyhawk.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/11/05 18:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home